Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I was nominated for something???

So I was nominated by Jennifer for the Liebster award which is an award that helps you discover new blogs (I had no idea there was such thing, but so cool!). So thanks and shout out to her for the nomination.

How it works?
Step 1: Answer the questions that you've been asked!
Step 2: Choose 11 more bloggers with under 200 followers!
Step 3: Ask those new 11 bloggers a set of 11 new questions!
Step 4: Contact those 11 bloggers and let them know that they have been tagged!

Here are my questions from Jennifer

1. What is your favourite book?
Looking for Alaska by John Green!
2. Do you have a pet if so, what is it and what is it called?
I have a dog named Domi and three cats named Otis, Charlie, and Mimi
3. What is your favourite beauty product?
Right now my favourite is Milani Brow Fix!
4. What has been your weirdest dream ever?
For some reason I never remember my dreams, but the last one I had was pretty odd. This girl (who doesn't like me) had bought my best friend concert tickets and it was a band she loved (in my dream, however in real life she doesn't even listen to) and my best friend went on about how this girl was a better best friend than me. It was just really weird.
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
Probably Bratz dolls6. What kid are you (90s, 80s, 70s, 00s)?
I was born in '94 so I consider myself to be a 90's-00's kid7. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
Considering my family rarely travels and I have only been on a plane once I am going to say my dream destination and that is California8. Is there anything that you hate?
I can't think of anything! My nail polish is chipped though so I guess I can go with that.9. Do you want to get married?
If I ever get over my fear of commitment, yes I would love to!
10. Have you had a good summer?
I had a year-long summer because I took a year off before college, and it was fantastic. This summer, not so much.11. Post a selfie!
 
I have no good selfies, but this should suffice!

My eleven questions are
1. Who is your favourite band/ music artist?
2.What is one thing you can't live without?
3. Dream job?
4. What is your usual Starbucks order?
5. What is a relationship deal-breaker?
6.What is your holy grail beauty product? (something you love and keep going back to)
7.Do you have tattoos? (if yes, what and where. if no, what would you get)
8.Celebrity crush?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. Name one fashion trend you find weird.
11. Do you collect anything?

I nominate the following:
Taylor (my best friend)

Kimberley

Emily

Suky

Sophie

Natalie

Nettie

Ava

Jasmin

Penny

Lily

Definelulu

4 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you did this! It's good reading it! :D

    thanks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much for nominating me!

    - Emily
    http://www.lacarmella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! I loved reading the answers to your questions, can't wait to answer my own!

    Suky
    thepurplesteth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete