Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 16, 2013

Oops, I bought stuff?

Like most fashion/beauty blogs, I am going to be documenting the stuff that I buy, also known as "hauls" in the world of beauty gurus everywhere. And for my first haul I am going to show you a couple things I decided to buy after I paid for my college tuition (total a legit reason, do not judge me) I didn't but much because 1. I need this money for school and can't spend all of it and 2. I am not used to having all this money in my possession and it is frightening.

However, like most girls, I can not leave the mall without buying things and American Eagle also had a sale? So while I was wandering through the mall with my mom, we went into AE and I found a cute black crop top (it was $19.99 but was $10 when I got to the register) which is something I have been looking for *forever* . and this one was perfect. It wasn't super tight like most that I have seen and it wasn't too short, which is also something I have seen. so I had to try it on and it fit perfectly. I also found a pair of these high waisted shorts, similar to a pair I bought a few weeks prior which I loved, so I got those as well in a pinkish denim. They are called "high-waisted festival shorties" (normally $46 on for $20) and I first saw them back near the beginning of the summer in one of MeghanRosette's hauls (I adore her) and I fell in love. 

The last thing I bought was a phone case from Aldo Accessories because I have an addiction, expect a post about my collection soon, It is a sideways picture of a cat with green eyes, and its super adorable and was only $12 so I figured I might as well.


And this ends my first haul, Hooray!

♥Jess

2 comments :

  1. Wonderful look...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, yours is fantastic! I followed you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete