Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Woman Crush Wednesday

To go along with Man Candy Monday, there is also "Woman Crush Wednesday" which I also want to include as part of my blog. So every other week I will be switching between the two, choosing the man or woman I think is most deserving of this honor. This week's WCW in honour of her VMA performance of her new single "Roar" (which she killed)  and in honour of her album "Prism" coming out October 22 is Katy Perry



I have always been a huge fan of Katy. I think she is always stunning, sweet, and an amazing performer, definitely in my top five favourite concerts I have ever attended so she is clearly the perfect candidate to receive my blogs first WCW.


She also wore a grill to the VMA's on Sunday, which wouldn't be my personal choice but oddly enough, she worked it.


Welcome back Katy, Pop music has missed you dearly

Who should be the next WCW? Tell me in the comments below.

♥Jess

4 comments :

  1. love roar! I've literally had it on replay for the past couple of days!

    xx Alicia
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic! Her whole new album is next level from Teenage Dream.

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete