Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 8, 2013

I HAVE RETURNED!

If any of you are still reading this, I want to say HELLO and apologize for my hiatus (not as long as the Fall Out Boy hiatus, so be relieved). I have been busy just living my life, building up experiences, and thinking of what the future will hold for this blog.
 
So I will start off by re-introducing myself (again), My name is Jessica. I am nineteen years old and I live in Ontario, Canada (about an hour north of Toronto). I am currently in college to be an esthetician and the two normal responses I get from that are as followed: "What is that?", "Oh, so you know know you have to wax people, right?", and my personal favourite "EW, YOU HAVE TO TOUCH FEET?" And after I am finish shaking my head I tell them that I am aware and that estheticians not only paint nails, wax, and touch feet, but are also trained professionals in the health of the skin (which is the area that I someday hope to get into). I am a little more than half way through my first semester and I am loving it. I have never enjoyed going to school more and at this point I don't even consider it to be school anymore.

Aside from college, I am also working. I have been part-time at a clothing store in my local mall for almost two months now and it is a whirlwind experience, let me tell you. No one told me that working retail is doing 50 tasks at once, and still having to smile. It's a miracle that I have lasted this long, it makes me happy and miserable at the same time. Sometimes I feel like I'm in that game "Diner Dash" (If you don't know what I'm talking about, I don't know what you've been doing with your life). It has been fun so far though, I have been learning a lot about how to deal with different kinds of people, and the ins and outs of retail!

As far as some other things I've been up to, I went to the Fall Out Boy concert in Toronto back in September (It was fantastic and I will link a video below), and I recently got a new tattoo which holds a whole lot of meaning which I am going to post a blog post about in a couple days!

Here is a video of one of the many highlights of the concert, "Twenty Dollar Nosebleed" featuring Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco:


(video is not mine, credit to original uploader)

I hope you will all forgive me and allow me to figure out a posting schedule that works for me and I hope to hear from you soon!

xox Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment