Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 19, 2013

Man Crush Monday: Nick Jonas

"Man Candy Monday" is something that happens frequently on Twitter and Instagram and I think it's something that I would like to do on here too. So to start it off I need to start with my one true love, Nick Jonas.


Who is he? Nick is the youngest of everyone's favourite former Disney trio, The Jonas Brothers.
Why love him? Well if his smile doesn't make you weak in the knees should I direct you to his recent Instagram post?



Also because he has the voice of an angel, plays not only guitar but piano and drums and loves his family.
He also doesn't look too bad in a baseball uniform.

Enjoy your Man Candy and come back to see who I choose for next week


No comments :

Post a Comment