Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 16, 2013

The Real Introduction

After months of not having a computer and thinking that an iPad would suffice I quickly discovered that i was sorely mistaken being sans computer for eight months, I decided that the first thing I would do after getting one would be to start blogging again because honestly, I missed it and it makes me happy.

So I welcome you all to my beauty/fashion/lifestyle/whatever blog in which I show you stuff that I have bought, give reviews, quick tips, and sometimes just ramble about whatever.

My name is Jess, I am nineteen years old, and I want to keep this blog throughout my college years to see how my inspirations change and how I change and develop as a person. This blog will take inspiration from other great bloggers who I love such as Elle Fowler, Zoella, and Lo Bosworth and the great Lauren Conrad. So you can expect a whole lot of girly goodness and I hope you care to stick around because I'm only getting started and have a whole lot of ideas and a big project I'm hoping to make announcements about super soon so stay tuned!

♥Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment