Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tattoo?!

So as I said before, I was going to make a post to talk about my forth and newest tattoo and here it is!

Bit of a back story:
1. It is a daisy, my favourite flower
2. It is inspired by John Green's novel Looking For Alaska, which is my favourite book of all time
John Green is my favourite author and I had been thinking for a while now that I wanted something to show my love and appreciation for him and his works. I wanted something simple, but couldn't put my finger on what exactly I wanted. 
3. While in my last semester of high school I read Looking for Alaska five times. It was my safe haven. I felt like I could relate a lot to the main character, and I longed to be more like Alaska Young. She was reckless, beautiful and just didn't care much, which was the complete opposite of what I felt I was. 


XO Jess. 

No comments :

Post a Comment