Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 16, 2013

What's on my Christmas List 2013

Hey everyone! Since it is that time of year I thought I would share what's on my Christmas list

1. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8
I have always loved Polaroid cameras and these are just so cute and I have wanted one for a while now!
2.Naked3
What kind of makeup loving girl would I be if I didn't want one of these? I am obsessed with the rose tones and need to get my hands on this very very soon















3. iPod Classic
I am a huge music lover and my 16gb iPod nano is slowly dying on me and these babies can have a lot of space on them and will fulfill all my needs















4. Steve Madden 'Troopa' Combat Boots
These have been on my wishlist for a few months now and I can't help but stare every time I see them in a shoe store. They are the perfect combat boots.














5. Our Moment
Since I am totally and completely obsessed with One Direction, it is obvious that this is on my list. I tried one of the samples while I was in the mall the other day and it smelt so amazing.














6. A Good Camera???
Something I really want to do for 2014 is really get on board with my blogging (and other projects) and in order to do that, I really need a camera. I'm going to be writing a post with some of my goals in the near future but all I know is that 2014 is a year that I want to be life changing and I want to make something of myself and I hope that there will be people to stand behind me to see me succeed.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and let me know whats on your Christmas list!

xoJess

No comments :

Post a Comment